Under the Hood
Education & Civic
Under the Hood
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
ENTP (Extroversion Intuition Thinking Perceiving)
Creative, imaginative, clever, enterprising, and resourceful
ceptual, and curious
Good at seeing opportunities and possibilities in the outer world; see patterns and connections not obvious to others
Adept at generating possibilities and then analyzing them strategically
Stimulated by difficulties; quickly devise creative responses and trust their ability to improvise
Likely to value competence, intelligence, precision, and efficiency
Usually seen by others as independent, enthusiastic, assertive, and outspoken
Top 5 StrengthsFinder® Talents:
– People strong in the Strategic theme create alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, they can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues.
– People strong in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive.
– People strong in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve. In particular, the process of learning, rather than the outcome, excites them.
– People strong in the Positivity theme have an enthusiasm that is contagious. They are upbeat and can get others excited about what they are going to do.
– People strong in the Individualization theme are intrigued with the unique qualities of each person. They have a gift for figuring out how people who are different can work together productively.